Power And Entrepreneurship In German Political Economy: The Cases Of Werner Sombart And Friedrich Von Wieser
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Ekelund & Mark Thornton, 1987.
"Wieser and the Austrian connection to social economics,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 1-12, September.
- Robert Ekelund & Mark Thornton, 1986. "Wieser and the Austrian connection to social economics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 1-12, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-07-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:11-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .