Report NEP-HPE-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ian Steedman, 2011. "Advertising, Welfare Economics and Ethics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," Discussion Paper Series 2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Daniel Gaus, 2011. "The state’s existence between facts and norms: A reflection on some problems to the analysis of the state," RECON Online Working Papers Series 16, RECON.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Exploitation and its unintended outcomes. An axiomatic obituary for Marx’s surplus value," MPRA Paper 31792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Didry & Caroline Vincensini, 2011. "Beyond the market-institutions dichotomy: The institutionalism of Douglass C. North in response to Karl Polanyi's challenge," Working Papers halshs-00601544, HAL.
- de Chazal, Jacqueline, 2010. "Examining resilience and vulnerability as concepts conditional upon human values: a review," Research Reports 107581, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Nicola Nymalm, 2011. "The End of the “Liberal Theory of History”? Dissecting the U.S. Congress’ Discourse on China’s Currency Policy," GIGA Working Paper Series 170, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Gilles Campagnolo & Christel Vivel, 2011. "Power And Entrepreneurship In German Political Economy: The Cases Of Werner Sombart And Friedrich Von Wieser," ICER Working Papers 11-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Honneth, Axel, 2011. "Verwilderungen des sozialen Konflikts: Anerkennungskämpfe zu Beginn des 21. Jahrhunderts," MPIfG Working Paper 11/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Angelescu McVey, Laura & Switek, Malgorzata & Sawangfa, Onnicha & Zweig, Jacqueline Smith, 2011. "The Happiness-Income Paradox Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 5799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Caplin & Daniel Martin, 2011. "A Testable Theory of Imperfect Perception," NBER Working Papers 17163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauri, Varun & Woolcock, Michael & Desai, Deval, 2011. "Intersubjective meaning and collective action in'fragile'societies : theory, evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5707, The World Bank.