Formal and Informal Knowledge and Technology Transfer from Academia to Industry: Complementarity Effects and Innovation Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo, 1998. "On the dynamics of appropriability, of tacit and of codified knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 843-856, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- María Jesús Rodríguez-Gulías & David Rodeiro-Pazos & Sara Fernández-López & Christian Corsi & Antonio Prencipe, 2018. "The role of venture capitalist to enhance the growth of Spanish and Italian university spin-offs," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1111-1130, December.
- Sabrina L. Woltmann & Lars Alkærsig, 2018. "Tracing university–industry knowledge transfer through a text mining approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 117(1), pages 449-472, October.
- Fassio, Claudio & Geuna, Aldo & Rossi, Federica, 2014.
"The Contribution of Academic Knowledge to the Value of Industry Inventions: Micro level evidence from patent inventors,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201408, University of Turin.
- Fassio, Claudio & Geuna, Aldo & Rossi, Federica, 2014. "The Contribution of Academic Knowledge to the Value of Industry Inventions: Micro level evidence from patent inventors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201422, University of Turin.
- Iorio, Roberto & Labory, Sandrine & Rentocchini, Francesco, 2017. "The importance of pro-social behaviour for the breadth and depth of knowledge transfer activities: An analysis of Italian academic scientists," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 497-509.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen & Martin Woerter, 2015.
"Impact of External Knowledge Acquisition Strategies on Innovation: A Comparative Study Based on Dutch and Swiss Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(4), pages 359-382, June.
- Arvanitis, S. & Lokshin, B. & Mohnen, P. & Wörter, M., 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation: a comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data," MERIT Working Papers 2013-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajeev K. Goel & Devrim Göktepe-Hultén, 2018.
"What drives academic patentees to bypass TTOs? Evidence from a large public research organisation,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 240-258, February.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Göktepe-Hultén, Devrim, 2017. "What drives patentees to bypass TTOs? Evidence from a large PRO," Kiel Working Papers 2079, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Véronique Schaeffer & Sıla Öcalan-Özel & Julien Pénin, 2020. "The complementarities between formal and informal channels of university–industry knowledge transfer: a longitudinal approach," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 31-55, February.
- Uddin, Shahadat & Khan, Arif, 2016. "The impact of author-selected keywords on citation counts," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 1166-1177.
- Abdul-Fatahi Abdulai & Lyndon Murphy & Brychan Thomas, 2019. "University Knowledge Transfer And Innovation Performance In Firms: The Ghanaian Experience," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 1-33, April.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang & Schulz, Philipp & Borchhardt, Geoffrey Thilo, 2019. "Markets for technology in Europe: Mapping demand and its drivers," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Gkypali, Areti & Roper, Stephen, 2019. "Does learning from prior collaboration help firms to overcome the ‘two-worlds’ paradox in university-business collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1310-1322.
- Stanislav Zaichenko, 2018. "The human resource dimension of science-based technology transfer: lessons from Russian RTOs and innovative enterprises," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 368-388, April.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Christoph Grimpe & Maikel Pellens, 2015.
"Access to research inputs: open science versus the entrepreneurial university,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 1050-1063, December.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Grimpe, Christoph & Pellens, Maikel, 2014. "Access to research inputs: Open science versus the entrepreneurial university," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Devrim Göktepe-Hultén & Christoph Grimpe, 2017. "Who instigates university–industry collaborations? University scientists versus firm employees," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 503-524, March.
- Zhu, Xiaoxuan & Xiao, Zhenxin & Dong, Maggie Chuoyan & Gu, Jibao, 2019. "The fit between firmsâ€™ open innovation and business model for new product development speed: A contingent perspective," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 86, pages 75-85.
- Fudickar, Roman & Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2016.
"What’s the price of consulting? Effects of public and private sector consulting on academic research,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201603, University of Turin.
- Fudickar, Roman & Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2016. "What’s the price of consulting? Effects of public and private sector consulting on academic research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201602, University of Turin.
- Fudickar, Roman & Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2016. "What's the price of consulting? Effects of public and private sector consulting on academic research," DICE Discussion Papers 212, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- De Noni, Ivan & Orsi, Luigi & Belussi, Fiorenza, 2018. "The role of collaborative networks in supporting the innovation performances of lagging-behind European regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-13.
- Ardito, Lorenzo & Peruffo, Enzo & Natalicchio, Angelo, 2019. "The relationships between the internationalization of alliance portfolio diversity, individual incentives, and innovation ambidexterity: A microfoundational approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin, 2014. "Do Firms Benefit from Complementarity Effect in R&D and What Drives their R&D Strategy Choices?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roman Fudickar & Hanna Hottenrott, 2019. "Public research and the innovation performance of new technology based firms," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 326-358, April.
- Diekhof, Josefine & Eckl, Verena & Krieger, Bastian & Licht, Georg & Nguyen, Thu-Van & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Stenke, Gero, 2019. "Knowledge flows between science and industry and how to measure them," ZEW policy briefs 9/2019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ugo Finardi, 2014. "Insights on the efficiency of Embodied Knowledge Transfer: results from a localized initiative," CERIS Working Paper 201419, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:20:y:2013:i:8:p:683-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.