The Creation of High-Tech Entrepreneurial Ventures at the Local Level: The Role of Local Competences and Communication Infrastructures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, January.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Toke Reichstein, 2010. "A Matter of Location: The Role of Regional Social Capital in Overcoming the Liability of Newness in R&D Acquisition Activities," DRUID Working Papers 10-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise Aaboen & Hans LÃ¶fsten, 2015. "International new ventures localised in incubators - markets, resources and dynamic environment," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 24-46.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2016. "University knowledge and the creation of innovative start-ups: an analysis of the Italian case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 293-311, August.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013.
"Regional public research, higher education, and innovative start-ups: an empirical investigation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 865-885, December.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Massimo Colombo & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2014. "The impact of local and external university knowledge on the creation of knowledge-intensive firms: evidence from the Italian case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 261-287, August.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Massimo Colombo & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2013. "University specialization and new firm creation across industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 837-863, December.
- Dina Cunha & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Are Academic Spin-Offs necessarily New Technology-Based firms?," FEP Working Papers 482, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Massimo G. Colombo & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi Lamastra, 2014. "How universities contribute to the creation of knowledge-intensive firms: detailed evidence on the Italian case," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 7, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9508-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:18:y:2011:i:6:p:563-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.