Interpersonal and Inter-organizational Networks in the Performing Arts: The Case of Project-Based Organizations in the Live Music Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander, 2017. "Knowledge bases, innovation and multi-scalar relationships - Which kind of territorial boundedness of industrial clusters?," SRE-Discussion Papers 5937, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer, 2017. "Knowledge bases, innovation and multi-scalar relationships - Which kind of territorial boundedness of industrial clusters?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Roberta Apa, "undated". "Contractors networks in public procurement projects: The case of the construction industry in the Veneto region," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0193, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Wu, Yuanyuan & Wu, Shikui, 2016. "Managing ambidexterity in creative industries: A survey," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2388-2396.
- Freeman, Alan, 2009. "London's cultural and creative industries – 2010 update," MPRA Paper 52542, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial network analysis; project-based organizations; live music industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:5:p:493-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.