London's cultural and creative industries – 2010 update
This is a pre-publication version of the working paper of the same name, published by the Greater London Authority and available at http://www.london.gov.uk/priorities/business-economy/publications/working-paper-40-londons-creative-workforce-2010-update. It should be cited as “Freeman, A. 2010. ‘Working Paper 40: London’s Creative Workforce (2010 update)’. London: GLA.” This is the third of four updates to the creative industry workforce series (Freeman 2002) which the GLA originally published as Creativity: London’s Core Business’
|Date of creation:||Apr 2009|
|Date of revision:||Jun 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvia Sedita, 2008. "Interpersonal and Inter-organizational Networks in the Performing Arts: The Case of Project-Based Organizations in the Live Music Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 493-511.
- Freeman, Alan, 2002. "Creativity: London's Core Business," MPRA Paper 52548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do Creative Industries Cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy and Spain," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 549-567.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Katia Caldari, 2009. "At the origin of the industrial district: Alfred Marshall and the Cambridge school," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 335-355, March.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.