London's cultural and creative industries – 2010 update
This is a pre-publication version of the working paper of the same name, published by the Greater London Authority and available at http://www.london.gov.uk/priorities/business-economy/publications/working-paper-40-londons-creative-workforce-2010-update. It should be cited as “Freeman, A. 2010. ‘Working Paper 40: London’s Creative Workforce (2010 update)’. London: GLA.” This is the third of four updates to the creative industry workforce series (Freeman 2002) which the GLA originally published as Creativity: London’s Core Business’
|Date of creation:||Apr 2009|
|Date of revision:||Jun 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvia Sedita, 2008. "Interpersonal and Inter-organizational Networks in the Performing Arts: The Case of Project-Based Organizations in the Live Music Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 493-511.
- Freeman, Alan, 2002. "Creativity: London's Core Business," MPRA Paper 52548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do Creative Industries Cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy and Spain," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 549-567.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Katia Caldari, 2009. "At the origin of the industrial district: Alfred Marshall and the Cambridge school," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 335-355, March.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.