Global Bioregions: Knowledge Domains, Capabilities and Innovation System Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boschma, Ron & Heimeriks, Gaston & Balland, Pierre-Alexandre, 2014.
"Scientific knowledge dynamics and relatedness in biotech cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 107-114.
- Ron Boschma & Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2013. "Scientific Knowledge Dynamics and Relatedness in Bio-Tech Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1304, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2013.
- Bruce Rasmussen, 2010. "Innovation and Commercialisation in the Biopharmaceutical Industry," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13680.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Thomas Bolli, 2013. "A Comparison of National and International Innovation Cooperation in Five European Countries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 43(3), pages 163-191, November.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Ron Boschma, 2014.
"The path- and place-dependent nature of scientific knowledge production in biotech 1986–2008,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 339-364.
- Gaston Heimeriks & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The path- and place-dependent nature of scientific knowledge production in biotech 1986-2008," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1210, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz Tödtling & Markus Grillitsch, 2014. "Types of Innovation, Competencies of Firms, and External Knowledge Sourcing—Findings from Selected Sectors and Regions of Europe," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(2), pages 330-356, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBioscience; biotechnology; bioregions; co-publication; networks; research institutes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:437-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.