University-Industry Interactions: the Case of the UK Biotech Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldo Geuna & Lionel Nesta, 2003. "University Patenting and its Effects on Academic Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 99, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2013. "The role of proximity in university-business cooperation for innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 93-115, April.
- Scandura, Alessandra, 2016. "University–industry collaboration and firms’ R&D effort," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1907-1922.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscarina Conceição & Ana Paula Faria, 2014. "Determinants of research-based spin-offs survival," NIPE Working Papers 21/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:247-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Ebner & Fabian Bocek, 2015. "Best Practices as to How to Support Investment in Intangible Assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 101, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; universities; business strategies; UK; public policy; Oxfordshire;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:371-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .