On the Benefits of Withholding Knowledge in Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moore, Fiona, 2012. "Identity, knowledge and strategy in the UK subsidiary of an Anglo-German automobile manufacturer," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 281-292.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk, 2006.
"Should You Allow Your Agent to Become Your Competitor? On Non-Compete Agreements in Employment Contracts,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
99, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Matthias Kräkel & Dirk Sliwka, 2006. "Should You Allow Your Agent to Become Your Competitor? -- On Non-Compete Agreements in Employment Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Sliwka, Dirk, 2006. "Should You Allow Your Agent to Become Your Competitor? On Non-Compete Agreements in Employment Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 2054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Incentives; Knowledge Transfer; Limited Liability; Organizations; JEL Classifications: J3; M5;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:12:y:2005:i:2:p:193-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .