Corruption and Economic Efficiency: Panel Data Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Sunday Riti & Happy Daniel Gubak, 2021. "Nexus of Corruption Control and Economic Development in African Least Corrupt Countries," Journal of Contemporary Research in Social Sciences, Michael Laurence, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier modelling for analyzing environmental efficiency and economic growth," MPRA Paper 32839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Cristina Molinari, 2011. "Corruption in Privatization and Governance Regimes," Working Papers 2011_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Huong Vu & Tuyen Quang Tran & Tuan Nguyen & Steven Lim, 2018. "Corruption, Types of Corruption and Firm Financial Performance: New Evidence from a Transitional Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(4), pages 847-858, April.
- Buia, Raluca E. & Molinari, M. Cristina, 2012.
"Corruption and positive selection in privatization,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 297-304.
- Raluca E. Buia & M. Cristina Molinari, 2008. "Corruption and Positive Selection in Privatization," Working Papers 2008_43, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pejman Peykani & Jafar Gheidar-Kheljani & Reza Farzipoor Saen & Emran Mohammadi, 2022. "Generalized robust window data envelopment analysis approach for dynamic performance measurement under uncertain panel data," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 5529-5567, November.
- Huong Vu Van & Tuyen Quang Tran & Tuan Van Nguyen & Lim Steven, 2017. "Corruption and Firm Financial Performance: New Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers 1, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Randrianarisoa, Laingo Manitra & Bolduc, Denis & Choo, Yap Yin & Oum, Tae Hoon & Yan, Jia, 2015.
"Effects of corruption on efficiency of the European airports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 65-83.
- Laingo M. Randrianarisoa & Denis Bolduc & Yap Yin Choo & Tae H.Oum & Jia Yan, 2015. "Effects of Corruption on Efficiency of the European Airports," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-1, CREATE.
- Randrianarisoa, Laingo M. & Bolduc, Denis & Choo, Yap Yin & Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia, 2015. "Effects of Corruption on Efficiency of the European Airports," Working Papers 198161, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Tran Quang Tuyen & Vu Van Huong & Doan Thanh Tinh & Tran Duc Hiep, 2016. "Corruption, provincial institutions and manufacturing firm productivity.New evidence from a transitional economy," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(2 Year 20), pages 199-215, December.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2015.
"The cost of corruption in the Italian solid waste industry,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 439-465.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2012. "The Costs of Corruption in the Italian Solid Waste Industry," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 275, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- davide vannoni & Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli, 2013. "The Costs of Corruption in the Italian Solid Waste Industry," EcoMod2013 5061, EcoMod.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2012. "The Costs of Corruption in the Italian Solid Waste Industry," Working papers 004, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- repec:tur:wpapnw:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erum, Naila & Hussain, Shahzad, 2019. "Corruption, natural resources and economic growth: Evidence from OIC countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-1.
- Jose Godinez & Ling Liu, 2018. "Corruption and Its Effects on FDI: Analysing the Interaction Between the Corruption Levels of the Home and Host Countries and Its Effects at the Decision-Making Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 147(4), pages 705-719, February.
- Yu Hao & Chun-Ping Chang & Zao Sun, 2018. "Women and corruption: evidence from multinational panel data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1447-1468, July.
- Irina Ervits & Malgorzata Zmuda, 2018. "A cross-country comparison of the effects of institutions on internationally oriented innovation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 486-503, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption Perception Index (CPI); economic efficiency; generalized least squares; DEA window analysis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:glecrv:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:441-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGER20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.