Constructing Projects of National Development in Latin America?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall & K. J. Joseph & Cristina Chaminade & Jan Vang (ed.), 2009. "Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12943.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2013. "Saving Private Business Enterprises," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 447-467, April.
- Richard Nielsen, 2013. "Whistle-Blowing Methods for Navigating Within and Helping Reform Regulatory Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 385-395, February.
- Mario Pansera & Fabien Martinez, 2017. "Innovation for development and poverty reduction: an integrative literature review," Post-Print hal-02887777, HAL.
- Akcomak, Semih & Erdil, Erkan & Cetinkaya, Umut Yılmaz, 2018. "Knowledge convergence in European regions: Towards cohesion?," MERIT Working Papers 2018-027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "Darwinism and Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Blair Fix, 2019. "Energy, hierarchy and the origin of inequality," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-32, April.
- Le Bas, Christian & Latham, William & Volodin, Dmitry, 2014.
"Productivité et mobilité des inventeurs prolifiques : une approche comparative des systèmes d’innovation de quatre grands pays asiatiques (Chine, Corée, Japon, Taiwan),"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
- Christian Le Bas & William Latham & Dmitry Volodin, 2013. "Productivité et mobilité des inventeurs prolifiques : une approche comparative des systèmes d'innovation de quatre grands pays asiatiques (Chine, Corée, Japon, Taiwan)," Working Papers halshs-00789528, HAL.
- Marie-Laure Salles-Djelic & Sigrid Quack, 2004. "Governing Globalization – Bringing Institutions Back In," Post-Print hal-01892007, HAL.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2019. "CasP's 'Differential Accumulation' versus Veblen's 'Differential Advantage' (Revised and Expanded)," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2019/01, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Karyotis, Catherine & Alijani, Sharam, 2016. "Soft commodities and the global financial crisis: Implications for the economy, resources and institutions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 350-359.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2020. "A Veblenian Critique of Nelson and Winter’s Evolutionary Theory," MPRA Paper 101380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Johnson & R. Ley & Thomas Cate, 2005. "Selecting Social Goals: J. M. Keynes and the Emergence of Ontological Rationality in Economics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 291-300, August.
- Anastassios D. Karayiannis & Allan E. Young, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Activities in a Veblenian Type Transition Economy," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 47(2), pages 40-51, October.
- F. Gregory Hayden, 1989. "Institutionalism for What: To Understand Inevitable Progress or for Policy Relevance?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 633-645, June.
- Nitzan, Jonathan & Bichler, Shimshon, 2001.
"Going Global: Differential Accumulation and the Great U-turn in South Africa and Israel,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 21-55.
- Jonathan Nitzan & Shimshon Bichler, 2001. "Going global: differential accumulation and the great U-turn in South Africa and Israel," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Eric R. Hake, 2005. "Financial Illusion: Accounting for Profits in an Enron World," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 595-611, September.
- Eric R. Hake, 1998. "Financial Innovation as Facilitator of Merger Activity," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 145-170, March.
- Hanin, Frédéric, 2003. "La place du Treatise on Money dans l’oeuvre de Keynes : une théorie de l’instabilité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 71-86, Mars-Juin.
- Tamila Arnania-Kepuladze, 2014. "Institutions: Uncertainty In Definition Of The Term. A Brief Look At The History: 1890-1930," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 9(4), pages 79-102, December.
- Yngve Ramstad, 1986. "A Pragmatist’s Quest for Holistic Knowledge: The Scientific Methodology of John R. Commons," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 1067-1105, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:42:y:2013:i:2-3:p:207-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.