What is Heterodox Economics? Conversations with Historians of Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mary Wrenn, 2007. "What is Heterodox Economics? Conversations with Historians of Economic Thought," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, pages 97-108.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaug,Mark, 1997. "Economic Theory in Retrospect," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521577014, December.
- Backhouse, Roger E., 2004. "A Suggestion for Clarifying the Study of Dissent in Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, pages 261-271.
- Screpanti, Ernesto & Zamagni, Stefano, 2005. "An Outline of the History of Economic Thought," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199279142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreia Tolciu, 2010. "The Economics of Social Interactions: An Interdisciplinary Ground for Social Scientists?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, pages 223-242.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hayford & Anastasios Malliaris, 2010.
"Asset Prices and the Financial Crisis of 2007--09: An Overview of Theories and Policies,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 279-286.
- D. Meador, 2009. "Comment on “What is Heterodox Economics? Conversations with Historians of Economic Thought”," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, pages 71-73.
- Marc Lavoie, 2014. "Post-Keynesian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12857, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:fosoec:v:36:y:2007:i:2:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.