The Impact of Circular Migration on the Position of Married Women in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonia Grohmann & Annekathrin Schoofs, 2018. "Financial Literacy and Intra-Household Decision Making: Evidence from Rwanda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1720, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2011.
"Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1099, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elke Holst & Andrea Schäfer & Mechthild Schrooten, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 354, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Holst, Elke & Schäfer, Andrea & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mueller, Valerie & Kovarik, Chiara & Sproule, Kathryn & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2015. "Migration, gender, and farming systems in Asia: Evidence, data, and knowledge gaps:," IFPRI discussion papers 1458, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Selamah Yusof, 2015. "Household Decision-Making in Malaysia: The Ethnic Dimension," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 283-293, October.
More about this item
KeywordsWomen's empowerment; internal migration; Chinese women;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:16:y:2010:i:1:p:3-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .