Permanent trading impacts and bond yields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2014. "The impact of economic news on bond prices: Evidence from the MTS platform," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 302-322.
- O’Sullivan, Conall & Papavassiliou, Vassilios G., 2020.
"On the term structure of liquidity in the European sovereign bond market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 114(C).
- Conall O'Sullivan & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2020. "On the term structure of liquidity in the European sovereign bond market," Open Access publications 10197/11287, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2015.
"Informed trading in parallel bond markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 103-121.
- Paola Paiardini, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0908, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09053, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Dufour, Alfonso & Stancu, Andrei & Varotto, Simone, 2017. "The equity-like behaviour of sovereign bonds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 25-46.
- Nguyen, Minh, 2020. "Collateral haircuts and bond yields in the European government bond markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Moinas, Sophie & Nguyen, Minh & Valente, Giorgio, 2017.
"Funding Constraints and Market Illiquidity in the European Treasury Bond Market,"
TSE Working Papers
17-814, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sophie Moinas & Minh Nguyen & Giorgio Valente, 2018. "Funding Constraints and Market Illiquidity in the European Treasury Bond Market," EconPol Working Paper 13, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- M. Schneider & F. Lillo, 2019. "Cross-impact and no-dynamic-arbitrage," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 137-154, January.
- Petrella, Giovanni & Resti, Andrea, 2017. "What drives the liquidity of sovereign bonds when markets are under stress? An assessment of the new Basel 3 rules on bank liquid assets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 297-310.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2015. "Sovereign credit risk, liquidity, and ECB intervention: Deus ex machina?," SAFE Working Paper Series 95, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Z. Sun & P. A. Hamill & Y. Li & Y. C. Yang & S. A. Vigne, 2019. "Did long-memory of liquidity signal the European sovereign debt crisis?," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 282(1), pages 355-377, November.
- Schneider, Michael & Lillo, Fabrizio & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2016. "How has sovereign bond market liquidity changed? An illiquidity spillover analysis," SAFE Working Paper Series 151, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Giovanni Petrella & Andrea Resti, 2016. "An empirical analysis of Eurozone government bonds liquidity: Determinants, predictability and implications for the new bank prudential rules," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1645, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Clancy, Daragh & Dunne, Peter G. & Filiani, Pasquale, 2019. "Liquidity and tail-risk interdependencies in the euro area sovereign bond market," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2016. "Sovereign credit risk, liquidity, and European Central Bank intervention: Deus ex machina?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 86-115.
- Buis, Boyd & Pieterse-Bloem, Mary & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2020. "Expected issuance fees and market liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:18:y:2012:i:9:p:841-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.