The endogeneity bias in the relation between cost-of-debt capital and corporate disclosure policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baskerville, Rachel F., 2003. "Hofstede never studied culture," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Benston, George J. & Hartgraves, Al L., 2002. "Enron: what happened and what we can learn from it," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 105-127.
- Quick, R. & Baker, R. & Mikol, A., 2001. "Regulation of the Statutory Auditor in the European Union: A Comparative Survey of the United Kingdom, France and Germany," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 67744, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerstin Kiefer & Philipp Schorn, 2007. "Auswirkungen der IFRS-Umstellung auf die Risikoprämie von Unternehmensanleihen - Eine empirische Studie für Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Benito Arruñada, 2011.
"Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 377-413, December.
- Benito Arruñada, 2008. "Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies," Economics Working Papers 1090, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gopal V. Krishnan & Wei Yu, 2011. "Further evidence on knowledge spillover and the joint determination of audit and non-audit fees," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 230-247, March.
- van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2007. "Endogeneity in management accounting research : A comment," Other publications TiSEM 8bcd5bc8-5fdd-4aa4-9b3f-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Flora Mui¤o V zquez & ?Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Grantley Taylor & Greg Tower, 2011. "Determinants of Financial Ratio Disclosure Patterns of Australian Listed Extractive Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 302-314, September.
- Kuang, Y. & Qin, B., 2006. "Performance-vested Stock Options and Pay-Performance Sensitivity," Discussion Paper 2006-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:540-565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elzahar, Hany & Hussainey, Khaled & Mazzi, Francesco & Tsalavoutas, Ioannis, 2015. "Economic consequences of key performance indicators' disclosure quality," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 96-112.
- Cabedo Semper David & Tirado Beltrán José Miguel, 2014. "Risk disclosure and cost of equity: The Spanish case," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 105-135, octubre-d.
- Romilda Mazzotta & Stefania Veltri, 2014. "The relationship between corporate governance and the cost of equity capital. Evidence from the Italian stock exchange," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 419-448, May.
- Jankensgård, Håkan, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Optimal Disclosure Hypothesis," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/6, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Zhang, Haiwen, 2009. "Effect of derivative accounting rules on corporate risk-management behavior," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 244-264, June.
- Ahlem NAJAH & Anis JARBOUI, 2013. "Extra-Financial Disclosure And The Cost Of Debt Of Big French Companies," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 57-69, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:677-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .