The Issue of Endogeneity within Theory-Based, Quantitative Management Accounting Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, Maureen G. & Callahan, Carolyn M., 2014. "Human resource outsourcing: Market and operating performance effects of administrative HR functions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 218-224.
- van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2007. "Endogeneity in management accounting research : A comment," Other publications TiSEM 8bcd5bc8-5fdd-4aa4-9b3f-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gassen, Joachim, 2014. "Causal inference in empirical archival financial accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 535-544.
- Adam Maiga & Anders Nilsson & Fred Jacobs, 2014. "Assessing the impact of budgetary participation on budgetary outcomes: the role of information technology for enhanced communication and activity-based costing," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-32, September.
- Grabner, Isabella & Moers, Frank, 2013. "Management control as a system or a package? Conceptual and empirical issues," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 407-419.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:15:y:2013:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-013-9414-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Matthew, 2011. "Do comprehensive performance measurement systems help or hinder managers' mental model development?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jennifer Gippel & Tom Smith & Yushu Zhu, 2015. "Endogeneity in Accounting and Finance Research: Natural Experiments as a State-of-the-Art Solution," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(2), pages 143-168, June.
- Christian Kleine & Barbara Weißenberger, 2014. "Leadership impact on organizational commitment: the mediating role of management control systems choice," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 241-266, January.
- Manuel Cano Rodríguez & Santiago Sánchez Alegría, 2012. "The value of audit quality in public and private companies: evidence from Spain," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(4), pages 683-706, November.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Stöckl, Matthias, 2012. "The Effect of Marketing Spending on Sales in the Premium Car Segment: New Evidence from Germany," Working Papers in Economics 2012-2, University of Salzburg.
- Jennifer Boutant, 2010. "Les Determinants De La Gestion Des Resultats Lors Des Fusions: Etude Des Societes Absorbantes Initiatrices Et Cibles," Post-Print hal-00479535, HAL.
- L. Gil-Alana & R. Iniguez-Sanchez & G. Lopez-Espinosa, 2011. "Endogenous problems in cross-sectional valuation models based on accounting information," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 245-265, August.
- Artz, Martin & Homburg, Christian & Rajab, Thomas, 2012. "Performance-measurement system design and functional strategic decision influence: The role of performance-measure properties," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 445-460.
- Pugliese, Amedeo & Minichilli, Alessandro & Zattoni, Alessandro, 2014. "Integrating agency and resource dependence theory: Firm profitability, industry regulation, and board task performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1189-1200.
- Klaus Derfuss, 2015. "Relating Context Variables to Participative Budgeting and Evaluative Use of Performance Measures: A Meta-analysis," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(2), pages 238-278, June.
- Shi, Miaoying & Yin, Runsheng & Lv, Hongdi, 2017. "An empirical analysis of the driving forces of forest cover change in northeast China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 78-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:16:y:2007:i:1:p:173-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .