Patinkin on Irving Fisher's monetary economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skaggs, Neil T., 1995. "The Methodological Roots of J. Laurence Laughlin's Anti-quantity Theory of Money and Prices," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Dimand, Robert W., 2000. "Irving Fisher and the Quantity Theory of Money: The Last Phase," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 329-348, September.
- Allen, William R, 1993. "Irving Fisher and the 100 Percent Reserve Proposal," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 703-717, October.
- Leeson, Robert, 1998. "The Early Patinkinâ€”Friedman Correspondence," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 433-448, December.
- Ronnie Phillips, 1992. "The 'Chicago Plan' and New Deal Banking Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_76, Levy Economics Institute.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Lubor Lacina, 2011. "Inflation Perceptions and Anticipations in the Old Eurozone Member States," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 120-139.
More about this item
KeywordsPatinkin; Fisher; Chicago School; Quantity Theory; Real Balance Effect; Invalid Dichotomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:9:y:2002:i:2:p:308-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.