Minnie Throop England On Crises And Cycles: A Neglected Early Macroeconomist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Nelson, 1993. "Value-Free or Valueless? Notes on the Pursuit of Detachment in Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 121-145, Spring.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "On Method in Economics a Century Earlier," Working Papers 85-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Baumol, William J, 1985. "On Method in U.S. Economics a Century Earlier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(6), pages 1-12, December.
- O. M. W. Sprague, 1911. "Fisher's Purchasing Power of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 140-151.
- Janet Seiz, 1993. "Feminism and the History of Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 185-201, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2012. "The Roots of the Present are in the Past: The Relation of Postwar Developments in Macroeconomics to Interwar Business Cycle and Monetary Theory," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Macroeconomics; Women Economists;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:107-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .