Determining the Number of Factors and Lag Order in Dynamic Factor Models: A Minimum Entropy Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut LÃ¼tkepohl, 2014.
"Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2014-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14008-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Otter, Pieter W. & den Reijer, Ard H.J., 2012.
"Information, data dimension and factor structure,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 80-91.
- Jan Jacobs & Pieter Otter & Ard den Reijer, 2007. "Information, data dimension and factor structure," DNB Working Papers 150, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Pieter W. Otter & Ard H.J. den Reijer, 2011. "Information, data dimension and factor structure," CAMA Working Papers 2011-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1158-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Gagliardini & Elisa Ossola & O. Scaillet, 2016.
"A Diagnostic Criterion for Approximate Factor Structure,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-51, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Dec 2016.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Elisa Ossola & Olivier Scaillet, 2016. "A diagnostic criterion for approximate factor structure," Papers 1612.04990, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Francisco Corona & Pilar Poncela & Esther Ruiz, 2017.
"Determining the number of factors after stationary univariate transformations,"
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 351-372, August.
- Corona, Francisco & Poncela, Maria Pilar & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Determining the number of factors after stationary univariate transformations," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1602, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tjeerd M. Boonman & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Gerard H. Kuper, 2011. "Why didn't the Global Financial Crisis hit Latin America?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-63, CIRANO.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1167-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heaton, Chris & Solo, Victor, 2012. "Estimation of high-dimensional linear factor models with grouped variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 348-367.
More about this item
KeywordsCanonical correlation; Factor analysis; Model selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:27:y:2008:i:4-6:p:385-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .