The Role of Scholarships in Study Abroad Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stinebrickner, Todd R, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Teacher Labor Supply," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 196-230, January.
- Stinebrickner, Todd R., 1998. "An Empirical Investigation of Teacher Attrition," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-136, April.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003.
"Incentives, Choice, and Accountability in the Provision of Public Services,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 235-249, Summer.
- Tim Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Incentives, choice and accountability in the provision of public services," IFS Working Papers W03/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2003. "Incentives, choice and accountability in the provision of Public Services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2003. "Teacher Turnover and Non-Pecuniary Factors," Working Paper Series 3604, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Sullivan, Daniel, 1989. "Monopsony Power in the Market for Nurses," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 135-178, October.
- Christopher Jepsen & Steven Rivkin, 2002. "What is the Tradeoff Between Smaller Classes and Teacher Quality?," NBER Working Papers 9205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lien, Donald & Liu, Gang, 2010. "Financial assistance for study abroad students: An economic analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 515-522, June.
More about this item
KeywordsScholarship; study abroad; student ability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:203-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .