Borderless Education and Domestic Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lien, Da-Hsiang Donald, 1988. "Appropriate scientific research and brain drain : A simple model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 77-87.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poyago-Theotoky Joanna & Tampieri Alessandro, 2016.
"University Competition and Transnational Education: The Choice of Branch Campus,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, pages 739-766.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2014. "University Competition and Transnational Education: The Choice of Branch Campus," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "University Competition and Transnational Education: The Choice of Branch Campus," Working Paper series 15-15, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2008.
"Brain drain from Turkey: the case of professionals abroad,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 323-347, July.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: The Case of Professionals Abroad," Working Papers 2007/2, Turkish Economic Association, revised Feb 2007.
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: The Case of Professionals Abroad," IZA Discussion Papers 2617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsBorderless education; resource allocation; brain drain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:edecon:v:14:y:2006:i:3:p:297-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEDE20 .