Challenges of green consumption in China: a household energy use perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edyta Sidorczuk-Pietraszko, 2020. "Spatial Differences in Carbon Intensity in Polish Households," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-21, June.
- Haiyan Zhang & Michael L. Lahr, 2018. "Households’ Energy Consumption Change in China: A Multi-Regional Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Li, Jiajia & Zhang, Jian & Zhang, Dayong & Ji, Qiang, 2019. "Does gender inequality affect household green consumption behaviour in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Abdullah Al Mamun & Muhammad Mohiuddin & Ghazali Bin Ahmad & Ramayah Thurasamy & Syed Ali Fazal, 2018. "Recycling Intention and Behavior among Low-Income Households," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q., 2017. "Global primary energy use associated with production, consumption and international trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 85-94.
- Fu, Xue & Lahr, Michael & Yaxiong, Zhang & Meng, Bo, 2017. "Actions on climate change, Intended Reducing carbon emissions in China via optimal industry shifts: Toward hi-tech industries, cleaner resources and higher carbon shares in less-develop regions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 616-638.
- Shi, Xinjie, 2019. "Inequality of opportunity in energy consumption in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 371-382.
- Abdullah Al Mamun & Kanniga Malar Mohan & Noorshella Che Nawi & Muhammad Mehedi Masud & Rajennd Muniady & Noor Raihani Zainol, 2020. "Environmentally Friendly Business Practices among Low-Income Households in Rural Peninsular Malaysia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Duarte, Rosa & Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2017. "The electricity industry in Spain: A structural analysis using a disaggregated input-output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2640-2651.
- Wu, X.D. & Guo, J.L. & Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q., 2019. "Energy use in world economy from household-consumption-based perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 287-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:28:y:2016:i:2:p:183-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.