A Revision of the Tolerable Limits Approach: Searching for the Important Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Tarancón, Miguel-Angel & del Río, Pablo, 2013. "Assessing the technological responsibility of productive structures in electricity consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 457-467.
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & Del Río, Pablo, 2012. "Assessing energy-related CO2 emissions with sensitivity analysis and input-output techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 161-170.
- Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando, 2010. "Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1900-1908, April.
- Vicent Alcantara, 2015. "Economic growth and productive structure in an input/output model: An alternative coefficient sensitivity analysis (english version of working paper 11.08)," Working Papers wpdea1504, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Tarancón, Miguel Ángel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas, Fernando, 2011. "Determining the responsibility of manufacturing sectors regarding electricity consumption. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 46-52.
More about this item
KeywordsTolerable limits; elasticity; linear programming; important coefficients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:20:y:2008:i:1:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.