School effectiveness in Zambia: The origins of differences between rural and urban outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan F. Castro, 2015. "Linear decompositions of cognitive achievement gaps a cautionary note and an illustration using peruvian data," Working Papers 15-08, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Sandra Nieto & Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque, 2012. "Rural-urban differences in educational outcomes: Evidence for Colombia using PISA microdata," ERSA conference papers ersa12p388, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan Carlos & Nieto, Sandra, 2016. "Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia using PISA Microdata/Una descomposición del diferencial rural-urbano en los rendimientos educativos en Colombia a partir de ," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 34, pages 379-412, Mayo.
- Wang, Dan & Wang, Jingying & Li, Hui & Li, Ling, 2017. "School context and instructional capacity: A comparative study of professional learning communities in rural and urban schools in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-9.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2012.
"“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”,"
AQR Working Papers
201210, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2013.
- Raul Ramos & Juan Carlos Duque & Sandra Nieto, 2013. "“Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata”," IREA Working Papers 201223, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Ramos, Raul & Duque, Juan Carlos & Nieto, Sandra, 2012. "Decomposing the Rural-Urban Differential in Student Achievement in Colombia Using PISA Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 6515, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseducation outcomes; rural schools; Zambia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:28:y:2011:i:2:p:157-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.