The relative importance of liquidity and other constraints inhibiting the growth of small-scale farming in KwaZulu-Natal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahabile, M. & Lyne, Michael C. & Panin, A., 2005. "An empirical analysis of factors affecting the productivity of livestock in southern Botswana," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), March.
- Delali Dovie & E. Witkowski & Charlie Shackleton, 2005. "Monetary valuation of livelihoods for understanding the composition and complexity of rural households," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 22(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Wynne, Adrian T. & Lyne, Michael C., 2003. "Rural Economic Growth Linkages and Small Scale Poultry Production: A Survey of Poultry Producers in KwaZulu-Natal," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19095, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Dovie, Delali B. K. & Witkowski, E. T. F. & Shackleton, Charlie M., 2003. "Direct-use value of smallholder crop production in a semi-arid rural South African village," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 337-357.
- Lovo, Stefania, 2008. "Market Imperfections And Class Structure: The Case Of South Africa," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6675, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefania Lovo, 2014.
"Analyzing the welfare-improving potential of land in the former homelands of South Africa,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 679-692, November.
- Lovo, Stefania, 2014. "Analyzing the welfare-improving potential of land in the former homelands of South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Solomon Asfaw & Silvio Daidone & Benjamin Davis & Josh Dewbre & Alessandro Romeo & Paul Winters & Katia Covarrubias & Habiba Djebbari, 2012. "Analytical Framework for Evaluating the Productive Impact of Cash Transfer Programmes on Household Behaviour ? Methodological Guidelines for the From Protection to Production Project," Working Papers 101, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2005. "Promoting the competitiveness of South African agriculture in a dynamic economic and political environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(3), September.
- Ortmann, Gerald F., 2000. "Promoting competitiveness in South African agriculture and agribusiness: The role of institutions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Dengu, T. & Lyne, Michael C., 2007. "Secure land rental contracts and agricultural investment in two communal areas of KwaZulu-Natal," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(3), September.
- Clover, T.A. & Darroch, Mark A.G., 2005. "Owners' perceptions of factors that constrain the survival and growth of small, medium and micro agribusinesses in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(2), June.
- Stefania Lovo, 2012. "Market imperfections, liquidity, and farm household labor allocation: the case of rural South Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(4), pages 417-428, July.
- Osborne, Theresa, 2006. "Credit and risk in rural developing economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 541-568, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:16:y:1999:i:1:p:141-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .