Spending To Save? The Cost-Effectiveness Of Conflict Prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, December.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Shamit Chakravarti & Rina Bhattacharya, 2002. "Fiscal Consequences of Armed Conflict and Terrorism in Low- and Middle-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Welfare Cost of Violence (New Version: Corrected Calculations)," Law and Economics 0312003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Çağatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2017.
"Violent conflict and inequality,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 125-144, April.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent conflict and inequality," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12910, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1013, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cagatay Bircan & Tilman Brück & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," HiCN Working Papers 77, Households in Conflict Network.
- Bircan, Cagatay & Brück, Tilman & Vothknecht, Marc, 2010. "Violent Conflict and Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 4990, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hannes Mueller & Christopher Rauh, 2019.
"The hard problem of prediction for conflict prevention,"
Cahiers de recherche
2019-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mueller, Hannes Felix & Rauh, Christopher, 2019. "The Hard Problem of Prediction for Conflict Prevention," CEPR Discussion Papers 13748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mueller, H. & Rauh, C., 2020. "The Hard Problem of Prediction for Conflict Prevention," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2015, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hannes Mueller & Christopher Rauh, 2019. "The Hard Problem of Prediction for Conflict Prevention," Cahiers de recherche 02-2019, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
KeywordsConflict; conflict prevention; costs of conflict; fragile states; civil war;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:18:y:2007:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.