Estimating general threshold traffic levels of typical build, operate, and transfer toll road projects in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Romero, Manuel & Strong, John, 2000. "The long and winding path to private financing and regulation of toll roads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2387, The World Bank.
- Jeff Ruster, 1997. "A Retrospective on the Mexican Toll Road Program (1989-94)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11573, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abraham Park & Chen Yu Chang, 2013. "Impacts of Construction Events on the Project Equity Value of the Channel Tunnel Project," ERES eres2013_97, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Irawan Soerodjo, 2020. "Joint Venture as a Model of Cooperation in the Infrastructure Projects in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 396-401.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beatriz Marulanda & Miguel Montes, 2004. "Desarrollo de proyectos viales y aportes del estado en terrenos," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 49398, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marulanda, Beatriz & Montes, Miguel, 2011. "Desarrollo de proyectos viales y aportes del estado en terrenos," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3242, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2007. "An Agent-based Route Choice Model," Working Papers 000089, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Asquer, Alberto, 2011. "Liberalization and regulatory reform of network industries: A comparative analysis of Italian public utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-184.
- Beckers, Thorsten & Miksch, Jan, 2002. "Die Allokation des Verkehrsmengenrisikos bei Betreibermodellen für Straßeninfrastruktur: Theoretische Grundlagen und Anwendung auf das A-Modell," Discussion Papers 2002/10, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Christopher Findlay, 2005. "Financing Public Infrastructure: Darrin Grimsey and Mervyn K Lewis, Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Private Finance, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 200," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 271-274.
- Cruz, Carlos Oliveira & Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda, 2018. "The price of project finance loans for highways," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 161-172.
- Babatunde, Solomon Olusola & Perera, Srinath, 2017. "Analysis of traffic revenue risk factors in BOT road projects in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 41-49.
More about this item
KeywordsAdjusted present value; build-operate-transfer; Indonesia; toll road;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:conmgt:v:23:y:2005:i:6:p:621-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.