From IWRM back to integrated water resources management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Molle, Francois, 2005. "Irrigation and water policies in the Mekong region: Current discourses and practices," IWMI Research Reports 53062, International Water Management Institute.
- Molle, Francois, 2005. "Irrigation and water policies in the Mekong region: current discourses and practices," IWMI Research Reports H037466, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davison Saruchera & Jonathan Lautze, 2018. "Measuring Transboundary Water Cooperation: Learning from the Past to Inform the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers id:12845, eSocialSciences.
- Clement, Floriane & Suhardiman, Diana & Bharati, Luna, "undated". "IWRM Discourses, Institutional Holy Grail and Water Justice in Nepal," Papers published in Journals (Open Access) H048330, International Water Management Institute.
- Sandra Ricart & Sylvie Clarimont, 2017. "Qualifying irrigation system sustainability and governance by means of stakeholder perceptions: the Neste Canal (France)," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 935-954, November.
- Kuzdas, Christopher & Wiek, Arnim & Warner, Benjamin & Vignola, Raffaele & Morataya, Ricardo, 2015. "Integrated and Participatory Analysis of Water Governance Regimes: The Case of the Costa Rican Dry Tropics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 254-268.
- Jayanath Ananda & Mohamed Aheeyar, 2020. "An evaluation of groundwater institutions in India: a property rights perspective," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(6), pages 5731-5749, August.
- Megan Mills-Novoa, 2020. "Making agro-export entrepreneurs out of Campesinos: the role of water policy reform, agricultural development initiatives, and the specter of climate change in reshaping agricultural systems in Piura,," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 37(3), pages 667-682, September.
- Admire M. Nyamwanza & Krasposy K. Kujinga, 2017. "Climate change, sustainable water management and institutional adaptation in rural sub-Saharan Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 693-706, April.
- Van Herzele, Ann & Ceuterick, Melissa & Buizer, Marleen & Leone, Michael, 2019. "Ecosystem Services as (Co-)performative Practice: Experiences from Integrated Water Management in Flanders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 29-38.
- Andrea Gerlak & Farhad Mukhtarov, 2015. "‘Ways of knowing’ water: integrated water resources management and water security as complementary discourses," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 257-272, September.
- Woodhouse, P. & Muller, M., 2017. "Water Governance—An Historical Perspective on Current Debates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 225-241.
- Felix R. B. Twinomucunguzi & Philip M. Nyenje & Robinah N. Kulabako & Swaib Semiyaga & Jan Willem Foppen & Frank Kansiime, 2020. "Reducing Groundwater Contamination from On-Site Sanitation in Peri-Urban Sub-Saharan Africa: Reviewing Transition Management Attributes towards Implementation of Water Safety Plans," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-21, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- de Silva, Sanjiv & Johnston, Robyn & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali, 2013. "Agriculture, irrigation and poverty reduction in Cambodia: policy narratives and ground realities compared," IWMI Books, Reports H046294, International Water Management Institute.
- de Silva, Sanjiv & Johnston, Robyn & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali, 2013. "Agriculture, irrigation and poverty reduction in Cambodia: policy narratives and ground realities compared," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:cijwxx:v:30:y:2014:i:3:p:364-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/cijw20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/cijw20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.