From IWRM back to integrated water resources management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Molle, Francois, 2005. "Irrigation and water policies in the Mekong region: current discourses and practices," IWMI Research Reports H037466, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woodhouse, P. & Muller, M., 2017. "Water Governance—An Historical Perspective on Current Debates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 225-241.
- Davison Saruchera & Jonathan Lautze, 2018. "Measuring Transboundary Water Cooperation: Learning from the Past to Inform the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers id:12845, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9762-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Gerlak & Farhad Mukhtarov, 2015. "‘Ways of knowing’ water: integrated water resources management and water security as complementary discourses," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 257-272, September.
- Kuzdas, Christopher & Wiek, Arnim & Warner, Benjamin & Vignola, Raffaele & Morataya, Ricardo, 2015. "Integrated and Participatory Analysis of Water Governance Regimes: The Case of the Costa Rican Dry Tropics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 254-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:cijwxx:v:30:y:2014:i:3:p:364-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/cijw20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.