The challenge of rural financial inclusion – evidence from microfinance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, Xiangrui & Kou, Gang & Peng, Yi & Viedma, Enrique Herrera, 2021. "Large-scale group decision-making with non-cooperative behaviors and heterogeneous preferences: An application in financial inclusion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 288(1), pages 271-293.
- Anh The Vo & Loan Thi-Hong Van & Duc Hong Vo & Michael Mcaleer, 2019.
"Financial Inclusion And Macroeconomic Stability In Emerging And Frontier Markets,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(02), pages 1-15, June.
- Vo, A.T. & Van, L. T.-H. & Vo, D.H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Financial Inclusion and Macroeconomic Stability in Emerging and Frontier Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2018-46, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Anh The Vo & Loan Thi-Hong Van & Duc Hong Vo & Michael McAleer, 2019. "Financial inclusion and macroeconomic stability in emerging and frontier markets," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Marc Audi & Chan Bibi & Khalil Ahmad, 2019. "Financial Inclusion, Economic Growth and Human Well-Being Nexus: Empirics from Pakistan, India, China, Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh and Malaysia," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 8(4), pages 177-190, December.
- Marek Hudon & Marc Labie & Patrick Reichert, 2020. "What is a Fair Level of Profit for Social Enterprise? Insights from Microfinance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 627-644, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:14:p:1555-1577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.