Business expenditures on R&D and trade performances in Australia: is there a link?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2015. "Economic growth with coal, oil and renewable energy consumption in China: Prospects for fuel substitution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 104-115.
- Bloch, Harry & Rafiq, Shuddhasattwa & Salim, Ruhul, 2012. "Coal consumption, CO2 emission and economic growth in China: Empirical evidence and policy responses," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 518-528.
- Kamrul Hassan & Ruhul Salim & Harry Bloch, 2015. "Demographic transition and the real exchange rate in Australia: An empirical investigation," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 62-77, April.
- Rodil, Óscar & Vence, Xavier & Sánchez, María del Carmen, 2016. "The relationship between innovation and export behaviour: The case of Galician firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 248-265.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011. "R&D, Innovation and Exporting," SERC Discussion Papers 0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2017.
"Mobile Phone Innovation and Technology-driven Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
17/042, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice Asongu, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Technology-driven Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/042, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Technology-driven Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 84040, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2019.
"The Role of Mobile Phones in Governance-Driven Technology Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 849-867, June.
- Simplice Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Asongu, Ndemaze, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 83217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Ndemaze Asongu, 2017. "The role of mobile phones in governance-driven technology exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 17/036, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Lota Tamini & Aristide B. Valéa, 2019. "Innovation Activities and Export Performance of Canadian Small and Medium-Sized Agri-Food Firms," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-09, CIRANO.
- Kishor Sharma & Pemasiri J. Gunawardana, 2012. "The role of price and nonprice factors in predicting Australia's trade performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2679-2686, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:5:p:1388-:d:211451 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruhul A. Salim & Shuddhasattwa Rafiq & A. F. M. Kamrul Hassan, 2008. "Causality And Dynamics Of Energy Consumption And Output: Evidence From Non-Oecd Asian Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 1-26, December.
- Rafiq, Shuddhasawtta & Salim, Ruhul & Bloch, Harry, 2009. "Impact of crude oil price volatility on economic activities: An empirical investigation in the Thai economy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 121-132, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:3:p:351-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.