Are saving and investment cointegrated? The case of Malaysia (1965-2003)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid, 2015. "Electricity consumption, industrial production, and entrepreneurship in Singapore," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 70-78.
- Mehmet MERCAN, 2014. "Feldstein-Horioka Hipotezinin AB-15 ve Turkiye Ekonomisi icin Sinanmasi: Yatay Kesit Bagimliligi Altinda Yapisal Kirilmali Dinamik Panel Veri Analizi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 231-245.
- Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "Energy consumption, pollutant emissions and economic growth in South Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1374-1382, November.
- Ang, James B., 2010.
"Financial Reforms, Patent Protection, and Knowledge Accumulation in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1070-1081, August.
- Ang, James, 2009. "Financial Reforms, Patent Protection and Knowledge Accumulation in India," MPRA Paper 17656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap & Gairuzazmi M Ghani, 2012. "Malaysia's Time Varying Capital Mobility," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1361-1368.
- BONGA-BONGA, Lumengo & GUMA, Nomvuyo, 2017.
"The Relationship Between Savings And Economic Growth At The Disaggregated Level,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 70(1), pages 1-24.
- Guma, Nomvuyo & Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2016. "The relationship between savings and economic growth at the disaggregated level," MPRA Paper 72131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 623-635, October.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective in Deeping the Malaysian Financial System," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "Are Financial Sector Policies Effective In Deepening The Malaysian Financial System?," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jouini, Jamel, 2015. "Economic growth and remittances in Tunisia: Bi-directional causal links," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 355-373.
- Chor Foon Tang & Hooi Hooi Lean, 2011. "Revisit Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: evidence from Malaysia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2237-2249.
- James B. Ang, 2008.
"A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 536-576, July.
- James B. Ang, 2007. "A Survey Of Recent Developments In The Literature Of Finance And Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kojo Menyah & Yemane Wolde-Rufael, 2012. "Wagner'S Law Revisited: A Note From South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(2), pages 200-208, June.
- Razak, Lutfi Abdul & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Revisit Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: evidence from Malaysia (1960-2015)," MPRA Paper 79407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia, 2013.
"Are Investment and Savings Cointegrated? Evidence from Middle East and North African Countries,"
The International Journal of Business and Finance Research,
The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(4), pages 103-113.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia, 2013. "Are Investment and Saving Cointegrated? Evidence from Middle East and North African Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206836, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Are Investment and Saving Cointegrated Evidence From Middle East and North African Countries," MPRA Paper 64151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yemane Wolde-Rufael, 2009. "The Defence Spending-External Debt Nexus In Ethiopia," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 423-436, October.
- repec:pje:journl:article16winiii is not listed on IDEAS
- Chor Foon Tang & Soo Y. Chua, 2012. "The savings-growth nexus for the Malaysian economy: a view through rolling sub-samples," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4173-4185, November.
- Najibullah, Syed & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Remittances and economic growth nexus: Do financial development and investment act as transmission channels? An ARDL bounds approach," MPRA Paper 65837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "Bounds test approach to cointegration and causality between nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 52-58, January.
- Phung Thanh Binh, 2011. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Vietnam: Threshold Cointegration and Causality Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Solarin Sakiru Adebola & Jauhari Dahalan, 2012. "Capital Mobility: An Application of Savings-Investment Link for Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaya Keho, 2011. "Long‐Run Determinants Of Savings Rates In Waemu Countries: An Empirical Assessment From Ardl Bounds Testing Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(3), pages 312-329, September.
- Lin, Boqiang & Moubarak, Mohamed & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Carbon dioxide emissions and growth of the manufacturing sector: Evidence for China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 830-837.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:17:p:2167-2174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.