Exchange rates and import prices for a small open economy: the case of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William R. Melick, 1990. "Estimating pass-through: structure and stability," International Finance Discussion Papers 387, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beirne, John & Bijsterbosch, Martin, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through in central and eastern European EU Member States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 241-254, March.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Throught to Domestic Prices: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 254, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hahn, Elke, 2003. "Pass-through of external shocks to euro area inflation," Working Paper Series 243, European Central Bank.
- Mohamed Abdul Hafez Ghars El-Din & Yousuf Hasan Jawad Mohammad, 2001. "Exchange Rate and Domestic Prices in The GCC Countries," Working Papers 0105, Economic Research Forum, revised 02 Aug 2001.
- Lian An & Jian Wang, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 359-380, April.
- An, Lian, 2006. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through:Evidence Based on Vector Autoregression with Sign Restrictions," MPRA Paper 527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- An, Lian & Wang, Jian, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through: evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 70, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Felix P. Hüfner & Michael Schröder, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices: A European Perspective,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 58(03), pages 383-412, September.
- Schröder, Michael & Hüfner, Felix P., 2002. "Exchange rate pass-through to consumer prices: a European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Quinn, Terry & Kenny, Geoff & Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "Inflation Analysis: An Overview," MPRA Paper 11361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
- Carmen Astrid Romero, 2012.
"El efecto transmisión del tipo de cambio en Colombia durante los años de la industrialización,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 30(67), pages 216-251, July.
- Carmen Astrid Romero, 2012. "El efecto transmisión del tipo de cambio en Colombia durante los años de la industrialización," Revista Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 30(67), pages 216-251, July.
- Bowe, Michael & Saltvedt, Thina M., 2004. "Currency invoicing practices, exchange rate volatility and pricing-to-market: evidence from product level data," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 281-308, June.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes,"
53209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1070, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andreas Benedictow & Pål Boug, 2013. "Trade liberalisation and exchange rate pass-through: the case of textiles and wearing apparels," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 757-788, October.
- Eleanor Doyle, 2004. "Exchange rate pass-through in a small open economy: the Anglo-Irish case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 443-455.
- Peter Rowland, 2003. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through To Domestic Prices: The Case Of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002683, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:9:p:1147-1155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.