Assessing the roles that absorptive capacity and economic distance play in the foreign direct investment-productivity growth nexus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2014. "Heterogeneity and curvilinearity of FDI-related productivity spillovers in China's manufacturing sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 23-32.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017.
"Productivity and Trade Spillovers: Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies in Europe as a Response to Foreign Direct Investment,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp601, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017. "Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies Under The Mne Presence," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507366, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Rosell-Martínez, Jorge & García-Vázquez, José Manuel, 2014. "Absorptive capacity from foreign direct investment in Spanish manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 429-439.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Ease of Doing Business Reforms in Vietnam: Implications for Total Factor Productivity in Manufacturing Industries," Papers 999, World Trade Institute.
- Shimaa Elkomy & Hilary Ingham & Robert Read, 2015. "Economic, Institutional & Political Determinants of FDI Growth Effects in Emerging & Developing Countries," Working Papers 95922154, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Ortiz-Miranda, Dionisio & García-Álvarez-Coque, José María, 2016. "Examining organizational innovations in different regional settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5324-5329.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S., 2016. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1636-1648.
- Domenech, Josep & Escamilla, Rafael & Roig-Tierno, Norat, 2016. "Explaining knowledge-intensive activities from a regional perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1301-1306.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firm-level Evidence from Vietnam," Papers 1001, World Trade Institute.
- Anabela Queirós & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: an empirical analysis," FEP Working Papers 549, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:8:p:1027-1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .