A Re-Examination of Sharpe's Ratio for Log-Normal Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John L & Satchell, Stephen E., 1997. "Existence of Unbiased Estimators of the Black/Scholes Option Price, Other Derivatives, and Hedge Ratios," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(06), pages 791-807, December.
- Miller, Robert E. & Gehr, Adam K., 1978. "Sample Size Bias and Sharpe's Performance Measure: A Note," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 943-946, December.
- Jobson, J D & Korkie, Bob M, 1981. "Performance Hypothesis Testing with the Sharpe and Treynor Measures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 889-908, September.
- He, Hua & Leland, Hayne, 1993. "On Equilibrium Asset Price Processes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(3), pages 593-617.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis In & Sangbae Kim & Vijaya Marisetty & Robert Faff, 2008. "Analysing the performance of managed funds using the wavelet multiscaling method," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSharpe's ratio; log-normal prices; unbiased estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:12:y:2005:i:1:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.