Valuing catastrophe bonds by Monte Carlo simulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lai, Van Son & Parcollet, Mathieu & Lamond, Bernard F., 2014. "The valuation of catastrophe bonds with exposure to currency exchange risk," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 243-252.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Brenda López Cabrera, 2010.
"Calibrating CAT Bonds for Mexican Earthquakes,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(3), pages 625-650.
- Haerdle, Wolfgang & Cabrera, Brenda Lopez, 2007. "Calibrating CAT bonds for Mexican earthquakes," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9265, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Brenda López Cabrera, 2007. "Calibrating CAT bonds for Mexican earthquakes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ma, Zong-Gang & Ma, Chao-Qun, 2013. "Pricing catastrophe risk bonds: A mixed approximation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 243-254.
- Lev Eppelbaum, 2013. "Non-stochastic long-term prediction model for US tornado level," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(3), pages 2269-2278, December.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1483 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCatastrophe Bonds; Digital Options; Jump-diffusion Process; Mean-reverting Process; Variance Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.