Bank holding company diversification and production efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saunders, Anthony & Walter, Ingo, 1994. "Universal Banking in the United States: What Could We Gain? What Could We Lose?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195080698.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1992. "Megamergers in banking and the use of cost efficiency as an antitrust defense," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 203, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curi, Claudia & Lozano-Vivas, Ana & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015.
"Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 22-35.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS18, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2348-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filson, Darren & Olfati, Saman, 2014. "The impacts of Gramm–Leach–Bliley bank diversification on value and risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 209-221.
- Xiaotian Tina Zhang & Yong Wang, 2014. "Production efficiency of Chinese banks: a revisit," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(10), pages 969-986, October.
- Kozubovska, Mariolia, 2017. "The effect of US bank holding companies’ exposure to asset-backed commercial paper conduits on the information opacity and systemic risk," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 530-545.
- Abdul Latif Alhassan & Michael Lawer Tetteh & Freeman Owusu Brobbey, 2016. "Market power, efficiency and bank profitability: evidence from Ghana," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 71-93, February.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:345-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- zhang, zhichao & Xie, Li & lu, xiangyun & zhang, zhuang, 2014. "Determinants of financial distress in u.s. large bank holding companies," MPRA Paper 53545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Sabur Mollah & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2018. "Political connection and bank in(efficiency)," Working Papers 2018-11, Swansea University, School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:17:p:1409-1428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .