Why does the correlation between stock and bond returns vary over time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stein, Michael & Islami, Mevlud & Lindemann, Jens, 2012. "Identifying time variability in stock and interest rate dependence," Discussion Papers 24/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014.
"Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Portes, Richard, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," NBER Working Papers 19985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Laure Delatte, 2014. "Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Refk Selmi & Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "A Copula-Based Quantile-on-Quantile Regression Approach to Modeling Dependence Structure between Stock and Bond Returns: Evidence from Historical Data of India, South Africa, UK and US," Working Papers 201747, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Perego, Erica R. & Vermeulen, Wessel N., 2016.
"Macro-economic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 214-232.
- Erica R. PEREGO & Wessel N. VERMEULEN, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hong-Ghi Min & Young-Soon Hwang, 2012. "Dynamic correlation analysis of US financial crisis and contagion: evidence from four OECD countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(24), pages 2063-2074, December.
- A. Can Inci & H.C. Li & Joseph McCarthy, 2011. "Measuring flight to quality: a local correlation analysis," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 69-87, February.
- Petmezas, Dimitris & Santamaria, Daniel, 2014. "Investor induced contagion during the banking and European sovereign debt crisis of 2007–2012: Wealth effect or portfolio rebalancing?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 401-424.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Angelos T. Vouldis, 2013. "A financial systemic stress index for Greece," Working Papers 155, Bank of Greece.
- Iuliia Brushko & Yuko Hashimoto, 2014. "The Role of Country Concentration in the International Portfolio Investment Positions for the European Union Members," IMF Working Papers 14/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Erica Perego & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond relations: a tale of two regions," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou & Vangelis Arvanitis, 2013. "Symposium - Does Terrorism Affect the Stock-Bond Covariance? Evidence from European Countries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 832-848, April.
- Rangan Gupta & Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "News Implied Volatility and the Stock-Bond Nexus: Evidence from Historical Data for the USA and the UK Markets," Working Papers 201730, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Kenneth L. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2008. "The dynamics among G7 government bond and equity markets and the implications for international capital market diversification," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 222-245, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:139-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.