On the linkages between equity markets in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2003. "Tests of random walks and market efficiency in Latin American stock markets: An empirical note," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 157, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce A., 2001. "Response asymmetries in the Latin American equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 175-185.
- Escobari, Diego & Garcia, Sergio & Mellado, Cristhian, 2017.
"Identifying bubbles in Latin American equity markets: Phillips-Perron-based tests and linkages,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 90-101.
- Escobari, Diego & Garcia, Sergio & Mellado, Cristhian, 2017. "Identifying Bubbles in Latin American Equity Markets: Phillips-Perron-based Tests and Linkages," MPRA Paper 81453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chuliá, Helena & Guillén, Montserrat & Uribe, Jorge M., 2017.
"Spillovers from the United States to Latin American and G7 stock markets: A VAR quantile analysis,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-46.
- Helena Chuliá & Montserrat Guillén & Jorge M. Uribe, 2015. "“Spillovers From the United States to Latin American and G7 Stock Markets: a VAR Quantile Analysis”," IREA Working Papers 201525, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Josea. Pagan & Sukhjit Sethi & Gokce Soydemir, 2001. "The impact of promotion/advertising expenditures on citrus sales," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(10), pages 659-663.
- Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce, 2002. "The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-472, December.
- Sandoval Paucar, Giovanny, 2018. "Efectos de desbordamiento sobre los mercados financieros de Colombia. Identificación a través de la heterocedasticidad [Spillovers effects on financial markets of Colombia. Identification through h," MPRA Paper 90422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel & Lahiani, Amine, 2016. "Financial contagion between the US and selected developed and emerging countries: The case of the subprime crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 14-28.
- Sheng-Yung Yang, 2007. "Inter-day return and volatility dynamics between Japanese ADRs and their underlying securities," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 837-853.
- Verma, Rahul & Ozuna, Teofilo, 2005. "Are emerging equity markets responsive to cross-country macroeconomic movements?: Evidence from Latin America," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 73-87, January.
- Mahfuzul Haque & Imen Kouki, 2009. "Effect of 9/11 on the conditional time-varying equity risk premium: evidence from developed markets," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 261-276, May.
- Fernanda G Barba & Paulo S Ceretta, 2011. "Risk transmission between Latin America stock markets and the US: impacts of the 2007/2008 Crisis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1025-1037.
- Mihir Dash, 2017. "A Study of Granger Causality in Latin American Stock Markets," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(2), pages 82-88, May.
- Jae-Kwang Hwang, 2014. "Spillover Effects of the 2008 Financial Crisis in Latin America Stock Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 311-324, August.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2009.
"Macroeconomic shocks and the co-movement of stock returns in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 331-344, December.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2008. "Macroeconomic Shocks and the Co-movement of Stock Returns in Latin America," Insper Working Papers wpe_113, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Srideep D Ganguly & Roberto Benelli, 2007. "Financial Linkages Between the U.S. and Latin America; Evidence from Daily Data," IMF Working Papers 07/262, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:20:y:2014:i:3:p:311-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rivas & Rahul Verma & Antonio Rodriguez & Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Do European Stock Markets Affect Latin American Stock Markets?," Finance 0512017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:7:y:2000:i:3:p:207-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.