Some additional Australian evidence on the day-of-the-week effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 161-173.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Johnson, Paul A, 1995.
"Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 365-384, Oct.-Dec..
- Durlauf, S.N. & Johnson, P.A., 1994. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior," Working papers 9419, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf, S.M. & Johnson, P.A., 1995. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior," Working papers 9419r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Helmut Hofer & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Regional Per Capita Income Convergence in Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12.
- Gudgin, Graham, 1995. "Regional Problems and Policy in the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 18-63, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Högholm, Kenneth & Knif, Johan, 2009. "The impact of portfolio aggregation on day-of-the-week effect: Evidence from Finland," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 67-79.
- Frino, Alex & Lepone, Grace & Wright, Danika, 2015. "Investor characteristics and the disposition effect," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 1-12.
- Jason D. Mitchell & Li L Ong, 2006. "Seasonalities in China's Stock Markets; Cultural or Structural?," IMF Working Papers 06/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Yeliz Yalcin & Eray M. Yycel, 2006. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect on Stock-Market Volatility and Return: Evidence from Emerging Markets (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(5-6), pages 258-277, May.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2016.
"The day-of-the-week effect is weak: Evidence from the European real estate sector,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(3), pages 549-567, July.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect is Weak: Evidence from the European Real Estate Sector," Working Paper series 15-19, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Georgios Bampinas & Stilianos Fountas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "The day-of-the-week effect is weak: Evidence from the European Real Estate Sector," Discussion Paper Series 2015_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2015.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2007. "Revisiting calendar anomalies in Asian stock markets using a stochastic dominance approach," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, pages 125-141.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2007.
"Revisiting calendar anomalies in Asian stock markets using a stochastic dominance approach,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, pages 125-141.
- Lean Hooi Hooi & Wong Wing Keung & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Revisiting Calender Anomolies in Asian Stock Markets Using a Stochastic Dominance Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 16/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Worthington, 2010. "The decline of calendar seasonality in the Australian stock exchange, 1958–2005," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 421-433, July.
- Aktas, Osman Ulas & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2014. "Market impacts of trades for stocks listed on the Borsa Istanbul," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 152-175.
- Andrew C. Worthington, 2007. "National Exuberance: A Note On The Melbourne Cup Effect In Australian Stock Returns," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 170-179, June.
- Rudel, Richard K. & McCamley, Francis P., 2000. "Volatility Of Cash Corn Prices By Day-Of-The-Week," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21873, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- G. Kohers & N. Kohers & V. Pandey & T. Kohers, 2004. "The disappearing day-of-the-week effect in the world's largest equity markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-171.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:6:y:1999:i:4:p:247-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .