Zipf and the size distribution of firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Crosato & P. Ganugi, 2007. "Statistical regularity of firm size distribution: the Pareto IV and truncated Yule for Italian SCI manufacturing," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 16(1), pages 85-115, June.
- Onji, Kazuki, 2009.
"The response of firms to eligibility thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese value-added tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 766-775, June.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds : Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Finance Working Papers 21965, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 370, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Segarra, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes, 2012. "An appraisal of firm size distribution: Does sample size matter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 314-328.
- Gao, Baojun & Chan, Wai Kin (Victor) & Li, Hongyi, 2015. "On the increasing inequality in size distribution of China's listed companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 25-41.
- Cortés, Lina M. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier, 2017.
"Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 485(C), pages 35-47.
- Lina Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2017. "Measuring firm size distribution with semi-nonparametric densities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015300, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Crosato, Lisa & Destefanis, Sergio & Ganugi, Piero, 2007. "Technology and Firm Size Distribution:Evidence from Italian Manufacturing," CELPE Discussion Papers 102, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0152-x is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Hart, 2000. "Theories of Firms' Growth and the Generation of Jobs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(3), pages 229-248, November.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Louri-Dendrinou, Eleni, 2002. "Corporate Growth and FDI: Are Multinationals Stimulating Local Industrial Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:4:p:205-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.