Investing versus gambling: experimental evidence of multi-domain risk attitudes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golo-Friedrich Bauermeister & Oliver Mußhoff, 2019.
"Multiple switching behaviour in different display formats of multiple price lists,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 58-63, January.
- Bauermeister, Golo-Friedrich & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "Multiple switching behavior in different display formats of multiple price lists," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 260770, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Bauermeister, Golo-Friedrich & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2017. "Multiple switching behavior in different display formats of multiple price lists," DARE Discussion Papers 1706, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:eee:soceco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:22-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Vinayak V. & Harb, Rami C. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2015. "Measuring risk aversion to guide transportation policy: Contexts, incentives, and respondents," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 15-34.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Bucciol & Luca Zarri, 2015. "Does Investors' Personality Influence their Portfolios?," Working Papers 03/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:21:y:2014:i:1:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.