Gender and ethnic discrimination in the rental housing market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Auspurg, Katrin & Hinz, Thomas & Schmid, Laura, 2017. "Contexts and conditions of ethnic discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment in a German housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 26-36.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017.
"Les discriminations dans l’accès au logement en France : Un testing de couverture nationale,"
TEPP Research Report
- Julie Le Gallo & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc Du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2018. "Les Discriminations Dans L'Acces Au Logement En France : Un Testing De Couverture Nationale," Working Papers halshs-01878188, HAL.
- Carolin Pommeranz & Bertram Ingolf Steininger, 2018. "Willingness or Market Power: What Induces Tenants to Pay for Energy Efficient Housing?," ERES eres2018_134, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017.
"Les discriminations dans l’accès au logement à Paris : Une expérience contrôlée,"
TEPP Research Report
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty & Loïc Du Parquet & Pascale Petit, 2017. "Les Discriminations Dans L'Acces Au Logement A Paris : Une Experience Controlee," Working Papers halshs-01521995, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.