Finance-growth nexus revisited for some Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mukhopadhyaya, Bidisha & Pradhana, Rudra P. & Feridun, Mete, 2011. "Finance-growth nexus revisited for some Asian countries," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 7914, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Mak B. Arvin & Neville R. Norman & John H. Hall, 2014. "The dynamics of banking sector and stock market maturity and the performance of Asian economies: Time series evidence," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 16-44, May.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H., 2016. "Economic growth, development of telecommunications infrastructure, and financial development in Asia, 1991–2012," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 25-38.
- repec:taf:macfem:v:10:y:2017:i:2:p:151-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Olasehinde-Williams, Godwin, 2018.
"The synergistic effect of insurance and banking sector activities on economic growth in Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 637-648.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "The Synergistic Effect of Insurance and Banking Sector Activities on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 201818, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:eurase:v:8:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s40822-018-0094-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:42-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:49:y:2019:i:c:p:67-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:15-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; economic growth; multivariate VAR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:18:y:2011:i:16:p:1527-1530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.