The 'Resource Curse' and regional US development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Donald Freeman, 2005. "The “Resource Curse” and Regional U.S. Development," Working Papers 0506, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy W. Kelsey & Mark D. Partridge & Nancy E. White, 2016.
"Unconventional Gas and Oil Development in the United States: Economic Experience and Policy Issues,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 191-214.
- Kelsey, Timothy & Partridge, Mark & White, Nancy, 2014. "Unconventional Gas and Oil Development in the United States: Economic Experience and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 62154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark, 2017.
"The shale revolution and entrepreneurship: An assessment of the relationship between energy sector expansion and small business entrepreneurship in US counties,"
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 423-434.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark, 2017. "The shale revolution and entrepreneurship: an assessment of the relationship between energy sector expansion and small business entrepreneurship in US counties," MPRA Paper 77058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acar, Sevil & Karahasan, Burhan Can, 2015.
"Uncovering Norway’s regional disparities with respect to natural riches,"
European Regional Science Association, vol. 2, pages 1-31.
- Sevil Acar & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013. "Uncovering Norway'S Regional Disparities With Respect To Natural Riches," ERSA conference papers ersa13p723, European Regional Science Association.
- Betz, Michael R. & Partridge, Mark D. & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda, 2015.
"Coal mining, economic development, and the natural resources curse,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 105-116.
- Betz, Mike & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda & Partridge, Mark D., 2014. "Coal Mining, Economic Development, and the Natural Resource Curse," MPRA Paper 58016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark D., 2016.
"Economics of modern energy boomtowns: Do oil and gas shocks differ from shocks in the rest of the economy?,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 81-95.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark, 2015. "Economics of modern energy boomtowns: do oil and gas shocks differ from shocks in the rest of the economy?," MPRA Paper 65754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinstein, Amanda L. & Partridge, Mark D. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2018. "Follow the money: Aggregate, sectoral and spatial effects of an energy boom on local earnings," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 196-209.
- Dauvin, Magali & Guerreiro, David, 2017. "The Paradox of Plenty: A Meta-Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 212-231.
- Luis Eduardo REINA-BERMUDEZ & Lino Max SANTA-TSAMAREN, 2019. "Regional And Sectoral Effects Of Natural Resource Booms: Interrelationships In Peru, 2001-2015," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 19(2), pages 5-16.
- Paredes, Dusan & Rivera, Nathaly M., 2017. "Mineral taxes and the local public goods provision in mining communities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 328-339.
- Jean Dubé & Mario Polèse, 2015. "Resource Curse and Regional Development: Does Dutch Disease Apply to Local Economies? Evidence from Canada," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 38-57, March.
- Mark Partridge & Shawn M. Rohlin & Amanda L. Weinstein, 0. "Firm formation and survival in the shale boom," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Weinstein, Amanda & Partridge, Mark & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2017. "Follow the Money: How Does the Income Flow After an Energy Boom," MPRA Paper 77336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:5:p:527-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.