How biased are the estimated wage impacts of overeducation? A propensity score matching approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emek Basker, 2005.
"Job Creation or Destruction? Labor Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 174-183, February.
- Emek Basker, 2002. "Job Creation or Destruction? Labor-Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion," Working Papers 0215, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Jan 2004.
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Job Creation or Destruction? Labor-Market Effects of Wal-Mart Expansion," Labor and Demography 0303002, EconWPA, revised 11 Mar 2005.
- Basker, Emek, 2005.
"Selling a cheaper mousetrap: Wal-Mart's effect on retail prices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 203-229, September.
- Emek Basker, 2004. "Selling a Cheaper Mousetrap: Wal-Mart's Effect on Retail Prices," Working Papers 0401, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Mar 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nader Habibi & GholamReza Keshavarz Haddad, 2016. "Why the Youth Are so Eager for Academic Education? Evidence from Iran's Labor Market," Working Papers 105, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- repec:taf:edecon:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:462-481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuria Sánchez-Sánchez & Seamus McGuinness, 2015.
"Decomposing the impacts of overeducation and overskilling on earnings and job satisfaction: an analysis using REFLEX data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 419-432, August.
- Sánchez-Sánchez, Nuria & McGuinness, Seamus, 2011. "Decomposing the Impacts of Overeducation and Overskilling on Earnings and Job Satisfaction: An Analysis Using REFLEX data," Papers WP393, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Aydede, Yigit & Dar, Atul A., 2015. "The Cost of Vertical Mismatch in Canadian Labour Markets: How Big is It?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010.
"Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1086-1099, December.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators," Working Paper Series 1215, European Central Bank.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal Education, Mismatch and Wages after Transition: Assessing the Impact of Unobserved Heterogeneity Using Matching Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 4982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Seamus Mcguinness & Yin King Fok, 2009.
"Assessing the Incidence and Wage Effects of Overskilling in the Australian Labour Market,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(268), pages 60-72, March.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King, 2007. "Assessing the Incidence and Wage Effects of Over-Skilling in the Australian Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 2837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kostas Mavromaras & Seamus McGuinness & Yin King Fok, 2007. "Assessing the Incidence and Wage Effects of Over-skilling in the Australian Labour Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera & Francesco Pastore, 2017.
"Much Ado about Nothing? The Wage Penalty of Holding a PhD Degree but Not a PhD Job Position,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 243-277
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera & Francesco Pastore, 2016. "Much ado about nothing? The wage penalty of holding a Ph.D. degree but not a Ph.D. job position," Discussion Papers 7_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lavadera, Giuseppe Lubrano & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Much ado about nothing? The wage penalty of holding a Ph.D. degree but not a Ph.D. job position," GLO Discussion Paper Series 12, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Seamus McGuinness & Delma Byrne, 2015. "Born abroad and educated here: examining the impacts of education and skill mismatch among immigrant graduates in Europe," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Orbay, Benan & Aydede, Yigit, 2015. "Educational mismatch and the cost of underutilization in Turkish labour markets," MPRA Paper 65713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleni Kalfa & Matloob Piracha, 2017.
"Immigrants’ educational mismatch and the penalty of over-education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 462-481, September.
- Kalfa, Eleni & Piracha, Matloob, 2013. "Immigrants' Educational Mismatch and the Penalty of Over-Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:15:y:2007:i:2:p:145-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .