Estimating intertemporal substitution in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1996.
"Efficient Estimation of Linear Asset-Pricing Models with Moving Average Errors,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, January.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1997. "Efficient Estimation of Linear Asset Pricing Models with Moving-Average Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masao Ogaki & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Measuring Intertemporal Substitution: The Role of Durable Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1078-1098, October.
- Ogaki, M & Reinhart, C-M, 1995. "Measuring Intertemporal Substitution : The Role of Durable Goods," RCER Working Papers 404, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Ogaki, Masao, 1995. "Measuring intertemporal substitution: The role of durable goods," MPRA Paper 13690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakano, Katsura & Saito, Makoto, 1998. "Asset Pricing in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaya Sakuragawa & Kaoru Hosono, 2010. "Fiscal Sustainability Of Japan: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 517-537, December.
- Burghaus, Kerstin & Funk, Peter, 2013.
"Endogenous Growth, Green Innovation and GDP Deceleration in a World with Polluting Production Inputs,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
80022, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kerstin Burghaus & Peter Funk, 2016. "Endogenous Growth, Green Innovation and GDP Deceleration in a World with Polluting Production Inputs," Working Paper Series in Economics 84, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Nisha, Fozia, 2006. "An extension to the neoclassical growth modelto Estimate Growth and Level Effects," MPRA Paper 2186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben-Gad, Michael, 2012. "The two sector endogenous growth model: An atlas," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 706-722.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Permanent Income Hypothesis for Fiji," Macroeconomics 0511013, EconWPA.
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2008. "The Two Sector Endogenous Growth Model and the Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution: An Atlas," 2008 Meeting Papers 512, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Biederman, Daniel K. & Goenner, Cullen F., 2008. "A life-cycle approach to the intertemporal elasticity of substitution," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 481-498, March.
- Arai, Real & Ueda, Junji, 2013.
"A numerical evaluation of the sustainable size of the primary deficit in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 59-75.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," Discussion papers ron235, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Real Arai & Junji Ueda, 2012. "A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan," KIER Working Papers 823, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Sharma, Kanhaiya Lal, 2007. "Testing the permanent income hypothesis in the developing and developed countries: A comparison between Fiji and Australia," MPRA Paper 2725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:4:p:267-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.