Taste similarity and trade intensity: A Test of the linder hypothesis for United States exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Hufbauer, 1970. "The Impact of National Characteristics & Technology on the Commodity Composition of Trade in Manufactured Goods," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 145-231 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhakal, Dharmendra & Pradhan, Gyan & Upadhyaya, Kamal P., 2011. "“Another Empirical Look at the Theory of Overlapping Demands - Un altro sguardo empirico alla teoria delle overlapping demands," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 103-113.
- Syed Adnan Haider Ali Shah Bukhari & Mohsin Hassnain Ahmad & Shaista Alam & Syeda Sonia Haider Ali Shah Bukhari & Muhammad Shabihuddin Butt, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of the Linder," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 307-320.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2003. "International trade in 'quality goods': signalling problems for developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 999-1013.
- M. A. Mcpherson & M. R. Redfearn & M. A. Tieslau, 2000. "A Re-Examination of the Linder Hypothesis: A Random-Effects Tobit Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 123-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:119:y:1983:i:1:p:84-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .