Alternative monetary policies in an inflationary equilibrium model of the open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathieson, Donald J., 1976. "Is there an optimal crawl?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 183-202, May.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1979. "On the Mark: A Theory of Floating Exchange Rates Based on Real Interest Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 610-622, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Kingston, Geoffrey H, 1977. " Monetary and Fiscal Policies under Flexible Exchange Rates and Perfect Myopic Foresight in an Inflationary World," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(4), pages 424-441.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1975. "Some doubts about the efficacy of monetary policy under flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 275-281, August.
- Gray, Malcolm R & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1979. "The Stability of Exchange Rate Dynamics under Perfect Myopic Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(3), pages 643-660, October.
- Basevi, Giorgio & De Grauwe, Faul, 1977. "Vicious and virtuous circles: A theoretical analysis and a policy proposal for managing exchange rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 277-301.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:118:y:1982:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.