Vicious and virtuous circles: A theoretical analysis and a policy proposal for managing exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1219-1242, September.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight," NBER Working Papers 0685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdeep Bhandari & Stephen Turnovsky, 1982. "Alternative monetary policies in an inflationary equilibrium model of the open economy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 1-18, March.
- John R. Martin & Paul R. Masson, 1979. "Exchange Rates and Portfolio Balance," NBER Working Papers 0377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louka T. Katseli, 1984. "Real Exchange Rates in the 1970s," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 281-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond Lubitz, 1981. "The vicious circle argument and its relevance for the Italian economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 186, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:1284-1293 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:10:y:1977:i:3:p:277-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.