Transboundary Water Resources Allocation under Various Parametric Conditions: The Case of the Euphrates & Tigris River Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaveh Madani & Keith Hipel, 2011. "Non-Cooperative Stability Definitions for Strategic Analysis of Generic Water Resources Conflicts," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(8), pages 1949-1977, June.
- Mehmet Kucukmehmetoglu & Jean-Michel Guldmann, 2004. "International water resources allocation and conflicts: the case of the Euphrates and Tigris," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 783-801, May.
- Mahan, Robert C. & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Rowse, John G., 2002. "Market mechanisms and the efficient allocation of surface water resources in southern Alberta," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Mehmet Kucukmehmetoglu, 2009. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Assess the Impacts of Major Investments on Transboundary Water Resources: The Case of the Euphrates and Tigris," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(15), pages 3069-3099, December.
- Booker J. F. & Young R. A., 1994. "Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 66-87, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheng, Jichuan & Webber, Michael, 2017. "Incentive-compatible payments for watershed services along the Eastern Route of Chinaâ€™s South-North Water Transfer Project," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
KeywordsTransboundary water resources; The Euphrates and the Tigris rivers; Mixed integer programming; Basin management; Agriculture; Irrigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:waterr:v:28:y:2014:i:11:p:3515-3538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.